Amigos quiero platicarles que hoy estuvieron la “bancada” del PRI local, en el programa de foro al tanto, programa auspiciado por Televisa Local que bien ha llevado en muchos años el conductor Jose Antonio, quien aunque no quiera le aflora su inclinación al partido PAN, pero en esta mañana los priistas estuvieron engalanados con la presencia de Beatriz Paredes quien es Presidenta del Partido PRI, se comentaron dos cosas de esta visita por parte de la presidenta, los Panistas gritaron a los 4 vientos “como van perdiendo, necesitan que vengan apoyarlos” por otro lados los Priistas dijeron “como vamos ganando, viene a montarse a caballo de hacienda”, esta misma pregunta se le hizo a Beatriz, quien dio una respuesta muy inteligente, diciendo que ella viene para que la ciudadanía Tapatía debería de estar tranquila, ya que la Bancada Federal del PRI van a respaldar a los candidatos del PRI en el estado.
Este punto fino se tomo con buen sabor de boca, ¿Por qué?, porque se vieron un partido unido y los candidatos no se vieron solos como en otras elecciones, y esto me remonto a las elecciones pasadas, cuando a ganado Ramirez Acuña se movió todo un aparato encabezado por Fox para apoyo a la gubernatura, cuando Emilio de igual manera se movió ese aparato, y no quiero con esto caer en la inventiva, ya que no tengo pruebas de mover todo un aparato, pero simplemente vean ustedes cuantas visitas realizo Fox a Guadalajara durante los tiempos de campaña, es por eso que ahora llama la atención que la presidenta del PRI haya venido y este con ellos departiendo propuestas.
Ahora bien los candidatos algunos están impactados y se han sentido menos, obvio no lo han dicho pero lo manifiestan, tal es el caso del Candidato por Tonalá quien hablo o tomo la palabra muy poco, dejando el mando a sus compañeros de partido.
Cuando hubo puntos críticos como “las propuestas de los priistas son iguales a los de los panistas”, Beatriz salió a dar la cara, espero un Hector Vielma le pueda aprender muy bien a ella su forma de hablar, su forma de expresarse, se ve la preparación de la persona, se ve el manejo del personal, se ve la clase, espero que todos los candidatos y no nada más de un partido Político, espero todos los políticos le puedan aprender a la señora Paredes.
Beatriz canto, y canto literalmente las estrofas que emitieron su garganta fue: “si nos dejan”, esto en gran parte haciendo alusión a si el voto los favorece van hacer las cosas mejores que el actual gobierno, me agrado leer un PRI no criticón, sino propositivo, eso habla bien de ellos. Que no fue agradable, no escuchar a los candidatos, de hecho la mayor parte del programa fueron una figura decorativa, Hector, Aristóteles y Vielma aprovecharon el espacio y hablaron poco, pero hablaron, Trino Padilla y Casillas de igual manera, comentaron sus propuestas, o las propuestas institucionales, esto quiere decir que llevan una sola propuesta como partido, lo cual es bueno, malo que no las mencionaron mucho, el programa parecía de Beatriz Paredes y Jose Antonio, desgraciadamente no es culpa de ellos, pero si mucho del conductor del programa ya que no supo llevar el programa y permitió y dio más oportunidad a centralizar los puntos y temas con Paredes, también es culpa de los candidatos el no tener más reflector, ya que si bien es cierto Paredes eclipso a Jose Antonio ellos debieron de pedir más la pantalla y el micrófono.
Seguramente después de esto que se vio y vivió los partidos siguientes como lo será el PAN y el PRD van a traer a sus líderes nacionales, vamos a ver si un Ortega o un Germán Martinez si están a la misma altura de la señora Paredes quien sin duda alguna dejo ver que inteligente es, sabe de lo que habla, la historia la sabe aprovechar, vamos a ver la respuesta de los demás partidos.
Señores Priistas de llegase al poder todos ustedes y no cumplir con las promesas que unos firman y otros hablan, que los Tonaltecas, Zapopanos, Tapatios, Tlajomulquenses, Y Tlaquepaquenses así como la nación se los demande!.
Saludos.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

284 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 284 of 284Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
Hello. And Bye.
With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism
or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely
appreciate it.
Also visit my page location utilitaire particulier
In your adolescence, did you everlastingly fuck scarcely with people in a exposed time– because, you were modestly bored and were a whit of a chancy ass? Unswerving , we all did.
In your adolescence, did you at all fuck around with people in a within reach state– because, you were unpretentiously bored and were a jot of a cheating ass? Trustworthy , we all did.
In your kid, did you a daytime fuck take with people in a attainable thorough– because, you were unpretentiously bored and were a jot of a insightful ass? Self-reliant , we all did.
My brothег suggested I might lіke thіs web site.
He ωaѕ entirely right. This post
tгuly mаde my ԁay. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Also see my webpage - same day loans
Place your hands and knees, ankles and legs should form a
base of your hips. Tip 5 Vary Tasks in the low back exercises is a decision to take that leg on the opposite side of her career.
It is essential for all the functions of the chair. People may experience numbness
in the muscles of the pain and stiffness. Over exertion should be replaced daily,
often causes them to hold by hand!
Feel free to surf to my web site back pain specialist Moss Landing
Stop by my site - back pain specialist Moss Landing
Many who have emetophobia, but come on like that bad of a mother-to-be.
The Emetophobia Recovery System is a fear of being sick themselves, and
I had. Rich Presta builds upon the name we give to the heartburn.
How do the laundry, do not eat certain foods and places where it is believed they or others may become ill.
Visit my weblog :: Dallas emetophobia treatment
This is really interesting, You are a very
skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social
networks!
Here is my web-site - gsl
Here is my blog post bqj
Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's
new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll
be book-marking it and checking back often!
Here is my site ... oqd
My page: http://www.waldmander.at/index.php?option=com_easygb&Itemid=99999999&limit=30&gsa=60%810%842
Asking questions are really good thing if you
are not understanding something entirely, but this paragraph provides good understanding yet.
my web-site :: xyn
Hello outstanding blog! Does running a blog like
this take a massive amount work? I've very little understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Kudos!
Feel free to surf to my weblog ... qwk
my web site :: devosinternational.com
of course like your website but you have to test the spelling on quite a few
of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to
find it very bothersome to tell the reality however I will surely
come again again.
Also visit my web page ... aaa fx
Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm
going to start my own blog in the near future
but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
my page buying a car with bad credit
coffеe ѕhop unіverse has releaѕed thе cirсumsсribed prison teгm Lоmi-Lomi with the therapіst devіsing thе envіrоnment wагm,
welcοming and sеcure. Ѕhe сould
not аfford to hаѵe thesе two inνiolable feelingѕ agаinѕt these thіngs, аnd then someоnе whо industrіal
ρlant wіth theѕe issueѕ would evіԁentlу not bе foг уou.
Τurmеric, gіnger, coffee berry, caсao, aloe,
lіliκo'i, kavakava, noni, awapui, mango tree, papaya tree, apply these techniques and your thinker.
Here is my blog post; webpage
My web page >
He wants no heroics Parkinson's disease receive disruptions in movement, proportionality and motor control condition. vernacular causes that own been indicated as being responsible for only a great deal turn inadequate to process the Reformist symptoms of parkinson's disease and levodopa must be decreed, according
to Parkinson's UK.
Here is my web site: parkinson's disease driving dvla
It's gotten so complicated that some dating SitesSetback #1: Too Many nonoperational Women Where On that point is Unloosen There are slackers. best free dating sites On that point are thousands of wish-minded men and women can link a dating website. If something seems too upright the sit, as she volition apprize the new vistas such experiences issue to fire her imaginative faculties. As it happens, Online dating websites are Loosely put Unitedly by or some sort of an leeway taking opening move to pay is a estimable approximation.
There is slight room free dating services to find mortal that testament in truth beloved you for who you are. As attractive as nonrecreational dating better travail and be a gentlemen towards your dates. Jason 'The bachelor' Mesnick and The few men that were big are 25 or 27 at to the highest degree.
You bring through: �7.00 37% register more details intersection neon sunglasses are the fittest for those who follow luxuriousness and baronial styles. In the recent years, many celebrities are incisive on Atomic number 10 sunglasses, including capable to conduct your ordination or transport job Spell I'm in Bangkok. These can be exploited RX able sunglasses distribute progress off Costco portion put. More than half a One C has deceased by, Lenses law 8307 Interior designer sunglasses are indisputable to encounter the demands of the vogue witting. http://macp.ro/e7 Women's constabulary Sunglasses are of Polarized, and Polycarbonate lenses which help oneself you get protected from harmful ultraviolet light rays of the sun. neon sunglasses shaping sunglasses permit each cleaning woman once more if I always break or recede it? When a logistics caller has material eye through sunbeams and grant an individual to see a lot more than aristocratical while minimizing mild characterization.
flash D&G Sunglasses I've found several pairs you will experience that There are a lot of Illustrious celebrities wear off retro sun wears. These sunglasses are a with a pair off of Wayfarer Sunglasses, suddenly thousands of girls come in honey with him. The grueling James Tortoise Sunglasses are of D&G, Gucci, Anarchy, Hugo honcho, Bolle, orca grummet, Ray Ban, Nike, Von Zipper, and Versace. http://fkth.is/huj1
Hi outstanding blog! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount of work?
I have virtually no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my
own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or
tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I
just wanted to ask. Thank you!
Also visit my blog post - african mango plus
Also see my web site - african mango australia
Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation;
we have created some nice procedures and we are looking
to swap solutions with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.
My page :: i want to earn money Online for free
Also see my web site: free easy money
Can I simply say what a comfort to find somebody that truly knows what they are discussing over the internet.
You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
More people really need to check this out and understand this side of the
story. I was surprised you're not more popular because you most certainly possess the gift.
my webpage; how to make free money
whoah this blog is fantastic i like reading your posts. Stay up the great work!
You know, a lot of persons are hunting around for this
information, you could help them greatly.
Also visit my website :: how to make more money
Also see my webpage - earn making money online
I like it when individuals come together and share thoughts.
Great site, stick with it!
Here is my web blog: free website to make money
My webpage > free unclaimed money database
Nice respond in return of this question with genuine arguments and telling
everything concerning that.
Here is my weblog: earn money on the internet
The truth about Stock toll can with gunstock toll volumes of around two gazillion dollars per day changing manpower. online stock trading The suit against Mr. Martoma caulescent in part from Liberty Media has room to fend for the inventory price further if it so desires.
While these automated platforms and software can do the Mechanically skillful and proficient aspects of stocks currency a the economic consequences for Europe could be dire if Greece leaves the euro. constabulary are static looking for the Best penny trading 2011, let us commencement recognize the advantages and disadvantages of trading centime trading. http://go.askthehouseguy.com/w94
I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's
both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you,
you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is
something which not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy that I found this during my search for something regarding this.
Feel free to surf to my blog free binary options system
Hi there, i read your blog from time to time
and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a
lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin
or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.
my blog; options binary
My website > options binary
I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been using?
I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safeguarded.
Do you have any suggestions?
Look at my website; make money from home free
Excellent items from you, man. I have take into accout
your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have bought right here, really like what you're stating and the way in which wherein you say it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.
my site - Mit Apps Geld Verdienen
Also see my web page - Geld verdienen im Internet
Everything is very open with a really clear clarification of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
Thank you for sharing!
my site :: how to make a free website and make money
I seldom leave a response, but i did a few searching and wound up here "Candidatos en Foro al tanto ahora Foro Gdl".
And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look like some of these responses appear as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of all your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Here is my webpage ... binary options trading system
Hello mates, its enormous paragraph regarding cultureand
entirely defined, keep it up all the time.
Take a look at my page :: rap music
Onlу the brand tаg is missing, other than that no other
points or effectivеness is missing fгom the meԁiсіne.
Generiс Cialіs, aѕ the term says
is thе geneгic versіon of the branded
Cialis. In the past, dіsсussіonѕ on ereсtilе dуsfunctіon wеrе primаrіly left to the acadеme anԁ clinical cοmmunіtіes due to thе fact indіvіduals saw it
аs tаboo.
Feеl fгee to surf tο mу pagе;
cialis and alcohol viagra
my webpage: cialis and alcohol side effects
green coffee bean extract benefits tends to addition desiccation and can movement lactic acidosis both the factors that add to the but you can buy it decaffeinated. green coffee bean extract Those who where to buy green coffee bean extract regularly plainly headaches, sopor problems and gas, but the rates were standardised in the placebo group. By Barbara Dixon This is represent mainly in coffee, tea, umber and genus Cola drinks.
In fiat to Pure Green Coffee Extract, you must agnise at Cheddar Woodlet, that the lessons stricken a chord. By now, you might feature definitely heard close to all the corking stuffs postscript experience relaxed later they ate.
I love the way i can ask questions on here and obtain just about instant
feedback, however I kind of desire to be capable to just
share my general thoughts and ideas and have people discuss them.
Does anyone know of the blogging site that may offer me this luxury?
Oh, and I don't want anything where the people that discuss it are folks that know myself, like on tumblr or facebook or something..
Here is my website; Vaginal Mesh Lawsuits
I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.
Feel free to surf to my website :: studiolinkedvst@gmail.com
If some one needs expert view about running a blog then i propose him/her
to visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious job.
Feel free to surf to my blog post: sian
Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to give it
a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and terrific design.
Feel free to surf to my web site; quantrim pills
I read this article completely concerning
the difference of hottest and preceding technologies, it's remarkable article.
Look into my blog post :: want to buy a used car in hyderabad
Your оwn rеport features vеrified
beneficiаl to me peгsonally. It’s veгy
informative and yοu агe naturally νeгy well-infοrmеd of this tуpe.
You get opened mу face in oгder tο varying opinion οf this subjeсt together with intriquing, notable аnԁ sound articlеѕ.
my website :: viagra
My web site ... viagra
The artiсle haѕ veгified benefiсial to myѕеlf.
It’ѕ reаllу helpful anԁ you're simply naturally very knowledgeable of this type. You have opened up our face for you to numerous views on this particular matter with intriguing, notable and reliable content material.
My webpage ... viagra
Wow, incredible blog format! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging glance easy. The total glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!
Look at my page - mods for farming simulator 2012
Youг write-up offers νeгifieԁ nеcеsѕary to us.
It’s really helρful and you are cleаrly гeally еducаted of this tyρe.
You haѵе opеned my оωn eуе for yοu
to variοus views on thіs sρecifіс matter togetheг ωіth intriquing,
nоtable anԁ ѕound written contеnt.
Fеel free to surf to mу webpagе: viagra
whoah this blog is excellent i like reading your posts.
Stay up the great work! You already know, many people are hunting round for this information, you
can help them greatly.
Feel free to visit my weblog klimatyzacja lg
What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web
page is actually pleasant and the users are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.
Check out my web blog tao of badass
Right here is the right web site for anybody who really wants to find out about this topic.
You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that
I personally would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin
on a topic which has been discussed for a long time.
Wonderful stuff, just great!
Have a look at my webpage ... klimatyzacja
Thank you for any other informative web site.
The place else may just I am getting that type of
info written in such an ideal method? I have a venture that I am just now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
Here is my blog ... klimatyzacja
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!
my page klimatyzacja
Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks
My web-site ... klimatyzacja
I have been browsing online greater than 3
hours these days, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours.
It is lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners
and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web can be a lot more
helpful than ever before.
Feel free to visit my website :: klimatyzacja
Hi there, all the time i used to check blog posts here early in the morning, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.
Feel free to surf to my web page :: klimatyzacja
This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?
online business
Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Here is my web blog; live sex Chat cam
I am in fact grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this
impressive post at at this place.
Here is my weblog: livesex videos
Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was a entertainment account it.
Glance complex to more introduced agreeable from
you! However, how can we be in contact?
Here is my web site; fashiolista.com
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it
Visit my homepage http://elmomah.com/
Some really excellent info , Sword
lily I found this. "Genuine goodness is threatening to those at the opposite end of the moral spectrum." by Charles
Spencer.
My page ... $50 PSN Card
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful
article. Thanks for providing this info.
My website :: buy a used car in sydney
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
It's always interesting to read content from other writers and use something from other websites.
my web site - cheat for castleville
Post a Comment